Thursday, September 17, 2009

Well, Nancy....

Ok that is what my uncle says to get on my nerves...and he says it in a Ronald Reagan voice....so Nancy here in a nutshell is what is going on with me.
Testing out sobriety, first because I had to now because I want to, never realized hangovers are harsh. Lost 200 lbs of dead loser weight. Broke up with a loser who only had me at his level.
I am facing some shit right now I would rather not talk about.....yet.
I am still me, despite everything. Despite how weak I made myself in the past, I knew I was strong and I still am. thanks for still reading, if you are still there.
Mama's back, this time new and improved.
I'm through with this being lost shit.
Wait till my internet is back up at home, y'all be sick of me.

respectfully

Dana Dane


Thanks to Mike S in Maine for emailing me this quote, I love it.

"A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else."
~John Burroughs

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew you'd be back sooner or later if we just waited patiently, and I'm so glad you are! If there's one thing I know for sure about you, it's that you are a survivor and will always find your way home again. Prayers are with you!

Unknown said...

Glad ur back..missed your posts

Suz said...

Still here

Lauri said...

Glad you are back!

Tati said...

Really happy to read your words again. I lived by this quote for awhile: if you are going through hell, keep going. --Churchill

BALLET NEWS said...

Great post - thankyou ! Worth the wait for sure

Junior said...

Soo glad to see you're back. Was getting a little worried, but I kept checking just in case. Glad I did. Your blog is the reason I started a little blog of my own. Definitely not as entertaining as your's, but whose whould be? Good luck with everything in your life and I look forward to reading more.

Anonymous said...

Welcome Home

DAT Baby Girl said...

Dannnnnna

That is just how it is sometimes...but glad you are okay I would of hated to try and hunt you down again...

DAT Baby Girl said...

So glad you are back and you know what sometimes it is just like that the thing is though you dusted yourself off and kept right on going....

Anonymous said...

Glad your back!