Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Seriously worth a re-post

Ok I was going through old blogs from blogspot and yahoo and now that my baby girl is in Okie for the summer, I miss her and I kinda miss the party that used to go on in my tub. Originally posted in another blog far far away.



Dear Barbie

Ok this shit is getting out of hand. I can't take it anymore. I have a bathroom, it's pretty much the girls bathroom here. The boys stink up and clean their bathroom with the only shower in the house. I don't mind having the bathtub because I personally prefer taking a bath to taking a shower.


BUT I have to evict you Barbie, this shit ain't right. You LIVE in my bathtub. You don't pay rent. You go around all naked with you hair all wet all the time. you invited all those little Bratz hoochies with no feet over. Next thing I knew, you had My Little Pony all up in my tub with all you hooches. Everytime I go to take a bath I have to take you all out and put you in the sink...when I go back in there, you're all in the tub again. Looking like the Tila Tequila show rejects in my tub.



So when I go to dump the kids off at the pool today I look over and see you all passed out, naked with the Bratz hoochies, My Little Pony passed out puking in the drain and then I see her little ghetto ass.




Dora Explorer.



And her monkey Boots. And her backpack backpack backpack is gone. I know the Bratz hoochies jacked her for her backpack when you all got her drunk. I know we live in the ghetto but leave Dora out of it. For the love of lead poisioning.



Barbie you are an evil bitch.; If you don't move the hell out of my tub you will die a slow painful death by The Girl. And you seen her kill the other barbies like a barbie Nazi.



So even though The Girl put you there, you must leave. Or She will kill you.



Consider yourself warned

signed Barbie Nazi's mom.

2 comments:

Mike S said...

Okay, now I'm in serious danger of injury from stiffling laughter so the other folks here won't think I've gone the rest of the way around the bend. Great post!!!!

Anonymous said...

I remember reading this before and it is worthy of a repeat...Thanks...