Saturday, March 8, 2008

So far...

all is good in my life. Last night my friend Denise and Bobby came over and I realized that is why you even have friends in your life.
It wasn't that i really needed someone there to be my friend, but it was that one of them at that moment really needed a friend.
So we sat, talked, laughed and it made the person feel better.
As a friend, you don't judge one for their actions or what they do in life with their life.
But you are there to pick them up off the floor when they need it. Of course you may laugh at them for falling just to make them feel better as they go down, but you will pick them up after.
I never let too many people get too close to me in life because of past spurned friendships. but I feel I am at a point in my life where I can accept friendship.
The power of a friendship is rare, I'm glad i found it, and I hope more people do.
To any friend in my life who ever thinks I would be mad at them over a decision that makes them happy, well don't. Unless you know, you vote for Billary or something. (Just teasing.)

Happy birthdya to my brother Trav, enjoy life and I hope you have a good one!

1 comment:

Mike S said...

"If a person has but one true friend in life, he is genuinely wealthy in all that matters." (Old Japanese Proverb)