Tuesday, July 3, 2007

If none of these are me, who are they then?



In response to this-
Anonymous said...
hiya dana well i just wanted to ask you why don't you use a real pic? instead of these fake pics of you? dont be scared!!!!

July 3, 2007 7:52 AM


Dana Dane said...
aren't you the scared one if you use anonymous....about that pic it is of me but it was photoshopped by a friend from chicago i know i am not really blue...and FYI I did take that shot close up because I am a bigger girl and I know this. Excuse me, but I want to know who you think that is if it's not me? And who are you...come on, don't be scared?

July 3, 2007 9:39 AM


77MBogLJg/Rop_50bH8rI/AAAAAAAAAMk/T9TedSGMNoQ/s200/99b0.jpg" border="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5083015760742707890" />







This is for the chickenshit who asked me to quit posting fake pics. These are all me and if you think the pics above are someone else i want to know who it is, if it's not me. Sure I put my best pics in my profile, who wouldn't. and as for the photoshop pic I am really not blue you dumbass! All of these are me. I have silver hair, freckles, wear glasses, I am overweight and sport a double chin. SUE ME, you anonymous SOB! I know you must be local, because only local people hate on other local people like that! Do you even read my writing? I don't apologize for who I am. I don't care how I look, I am still me! If you even read any of my writing you would know that! Also if you read this blog you would see real pics of me throughout! I hope your fuckin happy now you shallow bastard!

14 comments:

Missy A said...

you are a Smurf really aren't you

come on admit it you are a Smurf

well either a Smurf or you are a naked Indian princess sitting coved in a blanket with a feather in your hair ... neither one is right of course.
I mean look at me do I look like a cartoon?? My eyes do the thing but dang it in reality I'm slightly taller than 4 inches high

I think we all get our perceptions of people online no one is ever how we picture them ... ok OK I admit it I lied I'm 4 and 1/2 inches high **wink**

Dana Dane said...

i just hate being accused of being a fake, it's probably the blue pic and the wizard of oz pic that they are talking about...which are of course photoshopped so yeah they are fake but it is still my face. i know it's someone local
i just hate being accused of being fake

josie2shoes said...

Geesh, being artistically tinted doesn't make it fake... it's obviously still you. Obviously the cowardly anonymous commenter has nothing better to do with his/her time than be rude. God made you beautiful Dana - and we love you just as you are... real in EVERY sense, pictures and words! To anonymous I say "f you", get a life!

Kate said...

awww, Dana.... DARN, you disillusioned me. I thought you were green and wore a pointy hat for the LONGEST time... then I figured you were really blue. WTF, now it turns out you're HUMAN like the rest of us?!? You wild deciever, you!

Alissa said...

Damn funny Dana. People suck. I'm surprised you let them get to you so good. But regardless, (or irregardless) you are you, and that's who we like to read. We don't care if your photo has been worked on or not. Currently, Josie has a pic of a cat, but I'm not judgin'. Who cares?

Besides, your photo shopped pics look really cool. I wish I had that patients or talent to pull it off. Whom ever made the comment, is missing the point.

Dana Dane said...

yeah I just got worked up because I KNOW jus KNOW it's someone from town. Anyway onto a newe blog

Mama Ratt said...

LOL, Alissa. I have a picture of my cat on my profile because even I don't want to look at my face everytime I open my blog. Once a day in the mirror is enough! hehe Though I did post the real one a couple times in posts for the truly curious. I suppose I could use that baby pic, but I guess by "anonymous" standards that would be fake too - or maybe decietful. Anyway, you all know that I'm young and beautiful!! :-)

Missy A said...

all of the ones I do they are always real ..well the heads are anyway
You make a darn great teddy bear, Indian girl and wwe wrestler and all the other things I've stuck your head on every single one of them, is your head is real!

Really what do they want a full body shot?? Only posers online do full body shots besides you ain't no supermodel I know that you know that mr anonymous knows that its all so silly really

Dana Dane said...

Liek I said, it's someone local....who probably sees me in the store...looking like i do everyday but don't have the nerve to come say hi...only talk shit on here

josie2shoes said...

So what does he/she expect us to do... put up our least flattering pose as a some kind of disclaimer? Geesh, talk about blog police!

Dana Dane said...

the more i think about it the more i think i know who it is...just from the wording, someone i wrote off a long time ago...oh well....

DeeAnne said...

hahaha Geez Dana and all this time I thought that good looking "big" (as you call her) indian girl who's picture you post all the time was you! You faker! *rolls eyes*

Some people need to get a life. Anyone THAT worried over your blog picture has issues. You always look great, even blue, and they are just jealous.

Anonymous said...

omg dana dane i was just askin for a pic!!! don't get all worked up and for being fake now your genuine HA HA

Dana Dane said...

you know your comment sounds like you are accusing me of being fake...so of course i got worked up...especially when you won't say who you are!