Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I was never THAT girl

pic of my sis Jonna by my sis JaidaI was never the girl who wouldn't chip her nail polish.

I was never the girl who had a cute sneeze.

I was never the girl that could walk gracefully in heels.

I was never the girl who didn't drop food on her shirt or never spilled a drink.

I was never the girl who was petite and salads satisfied.

I was never the girl who walked along the shore staring at a man with stars in her eyes.

I was never the girl with a princess wedding.

I was never the girl who baked cookies.

I was never the girl who went to church, taught sunday school or believed.

I was never the girl that everyone wants to be.

I was just me.

1 comment:

josie2shoes said...

I was never that girl either, Dana, and though I once wished I was, I am not sorry about it now. I am me and that is good.