Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Perspective from the Poosy-A female's point of view

The NBA Finals

First off, I have been pouting at the NBA since probably about 98 or so.
yeah I do talk shit like i know a thing or two about a thing or two. Maybe I don't know shit, after all I am a woman and I like shoes and handbags also.

But here is what I think as a former fan of the NBA and the days of Jord, Magic, Bird, even Penny.

I really could give a fat flying fuck who wins....most years.

BUT

I fuckin hate Kobe's ass!

Why the fuck should that ball hog get another fuckin ring?

That is the only reason why.

PLUS...KG a/k/a the BIG TICKET, who is fuckin phenomenal deserves a fuckin ring, a title and just in case a get out of jail free card! After all he was in the land of 10,000 lakes and 10,000 broken dreams and promises! Fuckin Minnesota can't treat a player or coach right if their fuckin cheese curds depended on it!

So even though I don't give a crap....here's the D.

KG deserves a fucking ring more than an eighteen year old virgin sorority chick with a brazillian wax, daddy's credit card, and subscription to BRIDE magazine.

GO CELTS!

No comments: