Thursday, February 21, 2008

Bringing It Back To Blogger




With everything that is going on in my life, I kind of felt like I lost my writing. something that was so important to me all of my life and it was gone.

Maybe it was the social online networking so much that did it. Maybe it was my RL drama. Either way, it's time to just write for me, if you read it and come back that's fine. (Typos and all)

I don't know who is reading from Kansas, but I am kind of hoping it's the kingpin who inspired my writing, named my column, and I hope he is still writing, at least just for himself.
Thanks

2 comments:

Mike S said...

If you write to please yourself, others will enjoy reading it as well:)

josie2shoes said...

Reading... definitely, have been and will be! I am learning that our writing patterns and blogs change right along with us! I wish I had more time to do justice to mine, but I love having it and hope to do more when life settles down.