Friday, February 15, 2008

The flap of a butterfly's wing

I had an awesome Valentine's Day. Like the best ever, even though some of my friends crashed it.

Anyway, I haven't been myself blogging lately, for like all of 2008. Which is the reason for the repost yesterday.

I was going to write about TGIWTB today, but I will save it for next week.

I kind of want to hit on timing right now.

Do you believe in timing?

Like there is a time and place for everything?

Kind of like, the blog I once asked if you believe that a butterfly on the other side of the world can control your destiny by the flap of it's wings?

Or do you think your destiny is in your hands?

Do you see your destiny unfold in front of you like a flower blooming?

Or do you think you are the one unfolding it?

Do you believe that there is a time and place for everything and if you mess with that, it could cause an avalanche of sorts?

Or do you think it can happen without you?

Without the flap of that butterfly's wing on the other side of the world, would your world be the way it is now?

No comments: