Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My Tatt Story



(repost from 360 with comments)

Honest it's there. It looks like this--> : . I tell people it's the sun, the moon and a star from far, far, far, far, far, far,far away. I am debating whether to tell the story because I can call it old school, or ghetto, or hardcore, or streetwise...but it was just plain dumb. This girl in school we called Kool-Aid had some India ink in Home Ec. class one day. Now we called her Kool-Aid because she looked like the kool-aid pitcher, even shaped like him. Funny she thought it was a kool hip-hop like name. Boy, I hope she don't have a blog on 360....I don't want her busting through my wall ready to tango. Anyway she had some ink and all these girls were giving themselves tattoos. Then they started teasing me that I was scared....and yeah I drew a heart grabbed a sewing needle and started my tattoo. (I know...I know.....and yes I probably would have jumped off a bridge back then too!) So when I wiped it away all that was left were 3 dots...like this

:.

So yes that is my tatt story that I have been wanting to do for so long.....and no you can't see it. Dammit! I shaved my legs for this????

btw I am thankful that is all that showed up!

PS-Kool-Aid made me do it!

HAHAHAH!!! CUTE!!! Tattoos can mean whatever you want them to. They are dynamic and evolve with you.

Thanks for the laugh!

Tuesday July 25, 2006 - 01:36pm (PDT)

ok someone get the magnifying glass is there anything there..... hehehe Hey at least i got to see some skin.... great post....
luv n hugz
mike

Tuesday July 25, 2006 - 03:00pm (PDT)

I remember back in school, there were so many kids who were doing that. I'm glad you weren't stuck with something you would regret years later. :)

Tuesday July 25, 2006 - 05:15pm (CDT)

LMAO!!!! oh my...you forgot so many more far's when it comes to the sun and moon.....

I can't see anything...geez...that's lil....LMAO...TOO FUNNY

Tuesday July 25, 2006 - 06:28pm (EDT)

lol...you can't see it..yet I got scratched by a metal hanger 2 yrs ago and got a huge scar..could call it my tatoo..lmao

Tuesday July 25, 2006 - 06:39pm (EDT)

lol... not laughing at u... laughing with u

and laughing at AL

Tuesday July 25, 2006 - 04:01pm (PDT)

Damn... I am way out of the loop here.... when was there a roumd of tatoo blogs done? lol

Tuesday July 25, 2006 - 06:05pm (CDT)

Thats classic. One day your little princess will copy you, but she will make hers big enough to see, just you wait....;)

Tuesday July 25, 2006 - 05:09pm (MDT)

I'm sure in the land of ants..that's like HUGE..

BTW...at first I thought the arrow was the tat...sorry...LOL

Tuesday July 25, 2006 - 07:24pm (EDT)

Allum, i was going to say that is a scar.....see my scar? and the arrow duh I just realized what you meant
I am dumb for the past week....my biorhythmns are down...oh Rala help me.
I think the ants laughed at the tatt too.

Tuesday July 25, 2006 - 05:37pm (MDT)

Thats like a monster tat......to an ant
I've never bothered either but I have a scar tho wanna see **makes this face** :-| look a C ....well it's kinda like the moon anyway

Wednesday July 26, 2006 - 09:57am (EST)

Yeah, but the point is, you proved you weren't scared. Don't get me wrong...I don't endorse doing stupid things, but you stood up for yourself and showed them who you were. So, right on Ms. Dana!

Tuesday July 25, 2006 - 05:59pm (MDT)

That was awesome of you to admit... three dots make the mark. I am so going to remember this one! LOL

Tuesday July 25, 2006 - 07:14pm (CDT)

lmao @ Loya

Tuesday July 25, 2006 - 09:09pm (EDT)

  • --
  • Offline

Yo D, that's hardcore.

Tuesday July 25, 2006 - 10:02pm (EDT)

lol, too funny...like Yardy said, at least you aren't stuck w/ something you'd regret later.

Tuesday July 25, 2006 - 11:06pm (EDT) Remove Comment

ROTFL!!!

Wednesday July 26, 2006 - 01:04am (MDT)

ROFLMAO....OMG Dana this is one of the best blogs....I love it and love reading your blogs! (((Hugs)))

Wednesday July 26, 2006 - 03:30am (EDT)

ROFL!!!

Wednesday July 26, 2006 - 10:07am (EDT)

LOL Dana! At least it was free!

Wednesday July 26, 2006 - 04:56pm (EDT)

One time I laughed during a very important test, due to peer, um, laughter, haha. :. is a great tat, indeed...



...:. :.
:. :.
:.

Saturday July 21, 2007 - 08:49pm (CDT)

HAHAHHAHAH The things we do as kids! Atleasst you didnt put L O V E across your knuckles!

Saturday July 21, 2007 - 08:54pm (CDT)

Speaking of knuckles, my step-dad got his first wife's name tattooed on his. FRAN So now since my grandmother's name is Fran he says that it really stood for his future Mother in law. LOL

Saturday July 21, 2007 - 09:31pm (CDT)

...

I forgot, and came back to be a perv and look at your legs. Hey, at least I owned up to it!! Nice partial leggage...

Sunday July 22, 2007 - 07:15pm (CDT)

it says "thug life",,, REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY small.

Thursday August 16, 2007 - 05:50am (PDT)

dana? im back...
i looked it up...
it means "blog kamikaze" in braille.

i fuckin KNEW it...

Thursday August 16, 2007 - 05:52am (PDT)

No comments: