Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Workin IT

My.keyboard.is.still.screwed.

So.excuse.all.the.dots.

I.was.just.thinking.about.how.it.is.to.get.used.to.working.again.

Like.for.real. Not.the.column.thatpays.peanuts.but.a.real.job.

Its.hard.to.step.back.into.a.job.after.two.years.of.not.working.But.it.is.awesome.

There.are.certain.things.I.don't.have.to.do.anymore.

Like.make.a.meal.out.of.all.leftovers.

But.I.still.can.

Or.steal.toilet.paper.from.the.library. That.was.in.podunk.though.

Buy.lots.of.cheap.pasta.

Drink.cheap.beer.

Pack.up.on.condiments.

Buy.the.cheap.uncomfy.tampons...although.I.still.have.a.supply.

Refill.water.bottles.with.tap.water.and.don't.tell.the.kids.

Water.down.the.last.of.the.dishsoap.laundry.soap.shampoo.bubblebath...etc.

Subscribe.the.magazines.in.different.names.

Fix.things.in.the.house.with.various.items.like....books.tape.butterknives.etc(Feng.Ghetto)

Find.perfectly.good.furniture.at.the.dump.like.a.bookshelf.and.clean.it.up.

Spray.expensive.perfume.on.in.the.store.so.it.last.all.day....especially.if.your.going.out.with.the.girls.

So.yeah.I'm.workin.it.now.

Shit.I.can't.lie.....

Whatever....check.out.the.jacked.up.keyboard.I.am.typing.from....you...know...ghetto.stays.with.you.fo.life.

Right..Tiff?

No comments: