Sunday, October 28, 2007

What my name means

p>Okay, I took this from my Aunt Sandy's blog...at first I just wanted to see what the heck it said about me. Then I decided to put it here so I can come back and look at it. Here is why;

There are 15 letters in your name.
Those 15 letters total to 65
There are 7 vowels and 8 consonants in your name.

Your number is: 11

The characteristics of #11 are: High spiritual plane, intuitive, illumination, idealist, a dreamer. Being a Pisces, I have always thought of myself as intuitive and a dreamer. Idealist in a sense...I can see that. I try to see things on the bright side." All the time. Sometimes though, I know I have to quit dreaming and take a step back and look at things realistically.

The expression or destiny for #11:
Your Expression number is 11. The number 11 is the first of the master numbers. It is associated with idealistic concepts and rather spiritual issues. Accordingly, it is a number with potentials that are somewhat more difficult to live up to. You have the capacity to be inspirational, and the ability to lead merely by your own example. An inborn inner strength and awareness can make you an excellent teacher, social worker, philosopher, or advisor. No matter what area of work you pursue, you are very aware and sensitive to the highest sense of your environment. Your intuition is very strong; in fact, many psychic people and those involved in occult studies have the number 11 expression. You possess a good mind with keen analytical ability. Because of this you can probably succeed in most lines of work, however, you will do better and be happier outside of the business world. Oddly enough, even here you generally succeed, owing to your often original and unusual approach. Nonetheless, you are more content working with your ideals, rather than dollars and cents. So friggin true. Nothing bores me more than working in an office. Not that I am dissing it, it just isn't me. I don't know if I ever shared this on here with anyone but Java, but when I finally move home I plan to go back to school on my reservation. We have an accredited college, where I can get my Bachelor's in Elementary Ed. More importantly, I would love to teach cultural art to the youth...I have done it so many times over the years, both as a job and voluntarily to kids in and out of my family. Nothing makes me more proud when I hear people tell me "So and So said you taught them how to bead."

The positive aspect of the number 11 expression is an always idealistic attitude. Your thinking is long term, and you are able to grasp the far-reaching effects of actions and plans. You are disappointed by the shortsighted views of many of your contemporaries. You are deeply concerned and supportive of art, music, or of beauty in any form. Also so true, well part of it. I guess I got over that thinking in short term. I used to in my 20's when I thought being in a relationship was important. I used to think that was the only way I would ever be happy. Thank god I grew up and got over that. It's not that I don't want to be in a relationship...it's just that I am happy without one. (also waiting for Derek Jeter to retire, so you know...) And it does disappoint me and maybe even offend me somewhat when I see people my age or older frantic about being in love. Some of my friends "jump" into what they think is love headfirst without thinking of the consequences or the impact it may have on those close to you later in life. I broke off my dysfunctional relationship with my ex 6 years ago because of that fact that we fought too much, i had no feelings for him but of hate, seriously how healthy is that for either party or your children. Now we have more respect for each other as friends than we did before. We can talk civilized, and will always have to have a bond between us because we have children. *sigh* I wished his girlfriend could understand that. As for being supportive of beauty in any art form, if you know me at all, you should know this to be very true.

The negative attitudes associated with the number 11 expression include a continuous sense of nervous tension; you may be too sensitive and temperamental. You tend to dream a lot and may be more of a dreamer than a doer. Fantasy and reality sometimes become intermingled and you are sometimes very impractical. You tend to want to spread the illumination of your knowledge to others irrespective of their desire or need. Wait, I didn't know they were going to say anything negative about me...lol. I think I already said above how I tend to dream too much. As for being tempermental...so true when it comes to board games or watching sports. Any guy in the local bar here knows this. I will argue and play sports trivia for beers with them. As for being impractical, there have been times when I dipped into the bill money to take my kids out to eat, then I had to hurry up and sell some beadwork to pay that bill. Yes, I fear this part of me will never leave me.

Your Soul Urge number is: 4

A Soul Urge number of 4 means:
With the Soul Urge or Motivation number of 4 you are likely to strive for a stable life. You tend to follow a rather orderly pattern and systematic approach in your endeavors. You have an inner desire to serve others in a methodical and diligent manner. You want to be in solid, conventional, and well-regulated activities, and you are somewhat disturbed by innovation and erratic or sudden changes. Excellent at organizing, systematizing, and managing, you have a way of establishing order and maintaining it. You are responsible, reliable and in the final analysis, practical. Highly analytical, you can see your way through all sorts of situations and generally have a clear understanding of the issues. You are a very honest, sincere, and conscientious individual. The last two sentences are very true, as for the others...I don't think I am that much of a grown up yet. I should be soon. Maybe.

The negative side of the 4 is rigid, stubborn and somewhat narrow-minded. There is a tendency to hide feelings, or to really not be aware of real feelings. Avoid being too rigid and stubborn in your thinking, and try to always see the big picture rather than becoming to involved with the detail. Don't be afraid to take a chance once in awhile. Ok for the first part...narrow minded...hmmm must be my political party in me coming out. Now the second 2 lines...I think they said I am turning into Nurse Ratchett from "One Flew Ovr The Cuckoo's Nest." I fear I am sometimes. Sometimes I think because of the fact that I don't want a relationship maybe I am starting to be void of feelings. Maybe I am turning into my grandmother.....scary! As for the big picture thing...that is true. I don't see it. Where the hell is it?? I will look if someone tells me! Take a chance...I do once in awhile...not for a long time though.

Your Inner Dream number is: 7

An Inner Dream number of 7 means:
You dream of having the opportunity to read, study, and shut yourself off from worldly distractions. You can see yourself as a teacher, mystic, or ecclesiastic, spending your life in the pursuit of knowledge and learning. And this will happen.

This was so interesting I will put a link up so you can try it. Here it is:

What your name means.


Ny

No comments: