Thursday, December 27, 2007

Do dreams mean anything?

I had a dream last night...a couple of them.

I dream every night. They are always so vivid and detailed, but sometimes I wonder if that is because that is how I live my life. I remember things in detail.

Anyway in this dream I was a one of those political booth things and it was someone I didn't like. I took about 200 round blue stickers from this person, with their name and '08 on the stickers. I then went on to a hotel room I was staying it that had many floors and was all glass. I went out ont he balcony and proceeded to place these stickers on the glass. I was spelling the word SLANT across the window. I don't know why but I think it had something to do with the candidate.

I saw the person in the next room watching me on their balcony so I asked them if I could use their window too and they shook their head and walked away.

It was then I realized I was out of stickers, so I left my room and the person I had talked to earlier had left their room too, they were slightly ahead of me in the stairwell. He turned slightly and I noticed who it was. His hair was longer but it was my husband.

"Hey wait!" I said

He turned and smiled at me "I was wondering when you was gonna see me." he said.

"Where are you going?" I asked

I followed him into the crowd and then I was at the same booth, I stopped to get my stickers and watched him walk away.

I later was at my friend Ron's house on his laptop when I saw that my husband was online via Bebo.com.

I hit chat and we started talking.

"Why did you leave?"-me

"I had to"-him

"I never told you to, I just said come back when you are sober"-me

"I am still your husband, I didn't get the divorce."-him

"Are you coming back ever?" -me

"I don't think so, but I am still your husband."-him

Then I signed off and I asked Ron to borrow $75.00 to pay for my divorce. At the end of my dream Ron and I were going to the ATM to get the money.

That was the end of my dream, it was so strange because I hadn't thought of him in a long time. I don't know what it means, except maybe I do need to pay for the divorce and quit waiting for him too. I won't be online so much because my kids got an adapter to play Madden online via PS2 which also means I can't sign on as much, thats ok though I need to bead.

Sometimes I have bad dreams that I can't wake up from and I wonder if that is what hell is like. I would think so.

Sometimes I have good dreams I don't want to wake up from, or i try to "Get back" by going back to sleep.

Anyway I don't even know why I typed that whole dream out, maybe because it was bugging me all day.

See you all later.

No comments: