Sunday, December 2, 2007

Random Number Nine

I can see your true colors shining through.

Yes I can.

Did you know that? Did you ever suspect that?

You see me shopping with my kids, you had no idea I have this brilliant fucking mind. You didn't know I think, did you?

But I do...and I know you. I know who you are, ore than you know who you are.

You are the uptight bitch that pops pain pills for your bad back that you had from working at the five and dime in high school and Gas-X because how dare your body try to fart.

You wear rosy glasses, worry about taxes, your kids soccer tourney and making sure your 12 year old Caitlin has better shit than her friends. Your children go to therapy at the age of 6 due to your first divorce, you make homemade spaghetti sauce for hours when you know damn well Prego is 2 bucks and tastes the same. You join car pools and have play dates. You live your whole fuckin life trying to live up to standards and you are stressed.

One day you will go nuts, you will flip out because everything you wanted in this lifetime isn't the same, because that cherry top on your sundae dream isn't so sweet.

You know why?

Because you worry too much about what society thinks of you...you worry about how you look to everyone else...nobody worries about you.

Yup, I see those true colors shining through...and it makes me sick.

I ain't nobody...but I also don't care what other people think.

Here is my advice, don't give a fuck what people think of you and fart, already. OK?

This was an entry to Carol's Random Writing Challenge and thank god it's back.

No comments: